Prince William opens up about Diana's death in new documentary

Canada News News

Prince William opens up about Diana's death in new documentary
Canada Latest News,Canada Headlines
  • 📰 CTVNews
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 46 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 22%
  • Publisher: 99%

Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge, has revealed in a new documentary that having children has brought back the emotions he felt following the death of his mother, Princess Diana.

Prince William, left, and Prince Harry arrive at the Canadian National Vimy Memorial in Vimy, near Arras, northern France on April 9, 2017. TORONTO -- The Duke of Cambridge has revealed that the "life-changing" experience of having children brought back the emotions he felt following the death of his mother, Princess Diana.

"I think when you’ve been through something traumatic in life -- and that is like you say your dad not being around, my mother dying when I was younger -- your emotions come back in leaps and bounds because it's a very different phase of life," William said. "And there's no one there to, kind of, help you, and I definitely found it very, at times, overwhelming."

Sordell described becoming a parents as "the hardest time" in his life as he did not grow up with a father.William said he and his wife Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, rely on one another for support when they experience those "overwhelming" feelings. They have three young children together -- Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

William took part in a similar film released last year in which he called the loss of his mother a "pain like no other."

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

CTVNews /  🏆 1. in CA

Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Quebec museums, libraries and drive-in cinemas to reopen May 29Quebec museums, libraries and drive-in cinemas to reopen May 29Quebec reports 65 new COVID-19 deaths as confirmed cases increase by 646 to surpass 46,000
Read more »

Ontario reports 27 new coronavirus deaths, 412 new casesOntario reports 27 new coronavirus deaths, 412 new casesMore than 11,000 tests completed Friday, about half the province’s capacity
Read more »

Doug Ford says anyone who wants a COVID-19 test will be able to get oneDoug Ford says anyone who wants a COVID-19 test will be able to get oneFord said the only way to reach testing capacity in the province is for people to get tested, and said asymptomatic people will not be turned away at assessment centres
Read more »

18 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Alberta on Saturday and 1 more death18 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Alberta on Saturday and 1 more deathAlberta reported a total of 18 new cases of COVID-19 on Saturday, bringing the total number of active cases in the province to 814.
Read more »

Quebec reports 697 new cases and 75 deaths due to COVID-19Quebec reports 697 new cases and 75 deaths due to COVID-19As Quebec begins to gradually reopen with more people in parks, shops set to open in Montreal and more restrictions being lifted, public health authorities announced Saturday that 75 more people have died from the virus and there are 697 new confirmed cases.
Read more »

New infections show virus accelerating across Latin AmericaNew infections show virus accelerating across Latin AmericaThe region’s two largest nations — Mexico and Brazil — reported record counts of new cases and deaths almost daily this week, fueling criticism of their presidents
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-03 16:16:51