The suspension means Brand won\u0027t be able to earn money from the ads that run within and alongside YouTube videos
Brand still has a presence on Rumble, a video site popular with some conservatives and far-right groups, where his channel has 1.4 million followers. He also has 11.2 million followers on X, formerly known as Twitter, and 3.8 million on Instagram.
The four allegations date from between 2006 and 2013. London’s Metropolitan Police force said that since those claims were made public, it has received a report of a separate sexual assault dating from 2003.Article contentKnown for his unbridled and risque standup routines, Brand was a major U.K. star in the early 2000s.
He also has continued to tour as a comedian, performing to hundreds of people in a London venue on Saturday. He had been due to perform on Tuesday in Windsor, west of London, but promoters said the rest of the tour was being postponed following the allegations.
Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
YouTube suspends Russell Brand from making money off the streaming site after sex assault claimsYouTube said Tuesday that Russell Brand will no longer make money from the video streaming site after several women made allegations of sexual assault against the comedian-turned-influencer.
Read more »
YouTube suspends Russell Brand from making money off the streaming site after sex assault claimsYouTube said Tuesday that Russell Brand will no longer make money from the video streaming site after several women made allegations of sexual assault against the comedian-turned-influencer.
Read more »
YouTube cuts off Russell Brand's ad revenues -Sky NewsLONDON (Reuters) - YouTube has suspended adverts on Russell Brand's online videos, Sky News said on Tuesday, after accusations of sexual assaults ...
Read more »
YouTube Demonetizes Russell Brand’s Channel After AllegationsYouTube has stopped making payments to Russell Brand’s channel on the site for breaking its creator rules, following several reports alleging sexual abuse by the British celebrity.
Read more »
British comedian Russell Brand denies sexual assault claimsBritish comedian and actor Russell Brand has denied any criminal wrongdoing as the Sunday Times newspaper reported four women had accused him of sexual assault during a seven-year period when he was at the height of his fame.
Read more »
BBC is ‘urgently looking’ into allegations of rape and sexual assault against comedian Russell BrandBrand’s own women’s charity Trevi, which helps women affected by violence and abuse, said it had ended its association with Brand, as has Tavistock Wood talent agency
Read more »