Travis Scott has returned to the festival circuit for the first time since the Astroworld tragedy. Over the weekend, the 31-year-old star made a surprise appearance during Future’s Rolling Loud set in Miami.
Back in November 2021, a deadly crowd surge during his set saw 10 people killed and many more harmed, with the hip hop star facing a clash action filing claiming, 732 of which were ‘severely’ injured and required extensive medical treatment.
Over the weekend, the 31-year-old star made a surprise appearance during Future’s Rolling Loud set in Miami. He joined his Hold That Heat collaborator towards the end of his performance for a rendition of their track, before playing Scott’s tunes Goosebumps and No Bystanders.The appearance comes after aTravis appeared at the festival over the weekend Event organisers said a combination of timing and productions meant the gig had to be axed.
After the Astroworld incident in Texas, Scott shared a statement in which he expressed his ‘devastation’ over the turn of events, claiming he did not know that people were hurt.To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser thatFollowing mass outrage after he continued performing while the fatal events occurred, he kept a low profile and only recently returned to the stage.
During a show in New York earlier this month, the rapper was seen urging members of the audience climbing on a metal truss near the stage to ‘get down’.
Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
'That was close': Travis singer Fran Healy escapes carjacker by punching himTRAVIS rocker Fran Healy has revealed that he repeatedly punched a man who attempted to pull him out of his car and steal it.
Read more »
Travis frontman Fan Healy punched 'huge guy' during carjacking in LAThe Glaswegian singer told fans on social media he was leaving his studio in Los Angeles when a man tried to pull him out of his vehicle and steal the car in a frenzied attack.
Read more »
Kylie Jenner 'hasn't opened up wedding registry' amid engagement rumoursKeeping Up with the Kardashians favourite Kylie Jenner ‘hasn’t opened up wedding registry’ amid ongoing engagement rumours to long-term boyfriend Travis Scott
Read more »
Splendour boss addresses bar issues as fans queued for an hourA new card system caused chaos on the first day of the festival
Read more »
Royal fans surprised to learn Prince George and Queen are the same heightThe Queen and Prince George appear to be the same height in birthday picture
Read more »
Declan Donnelly surprises fans with news of second childDeclan Donnelly and his wife Ali Astall welcomed a baby boy at the weekend, the star announced on Sunday via Instagram
Read more »