Saudi Arabia Takes $500 Million Stake in Live Nation

Canada News News

Saudi Arabia Takes $500 Million Stake in Live Nation
Canada Latest News,Canada Headlines
  • 📰 WSJ
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 10 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 7%
  • Publisher: 63%

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund said it had bought 5.7% of Live Nation

Saudi Arabia’s sovereign-wealth fund took a $500 million stake in Live Nation Entertainment Inc. as the world’s largest concert promoter faces a year or more without being able to stage any events.

The Saudi Public Investment Fund disclosed Monday that it has taken a 5.7% stake in the company. Live Nation’s stock, which had halved this year, rose 12% on the news to $42.86.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

WSJ /  🏆 98. in US

Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Saudi Arabia Buys $500 Million Stake In Live Nation, Stock SurgesSaudi Arabia Buys $500 Million Stake In Live Nation, Stock SurgesThe firm has been hit particularly hard by the novel coronavirus pandemic, with essentially all concerts and sporting events around the world on hold.
Read more »

Saudi Arabia Purchases $500 Million Stake in Live NationSaudi Arabia Purchases $500 Million Stake in Live NationThe government of Saudi Arabia&39;s sovereign wealth fund has acquired a 5.7 percent stake in Live Nation, the parent company of Ticketmaster.
Read more »

How the oil price capitulation will hit Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and other major exportersHow the oil price capitulation will hit Nigeria, Saudi Arabia and other major exportersThe historic plunge in oil prices earlier this week has left some major exporters of the commodity scrambling to shore up their economies.
Read more »

Saudi Arabia partially lifts curfew, keeps 24-hour curfew in Mecca - SPASaudi Arabia partially lifts curfew, keeps 24-hour curfew in Mecca - SPASaudi Arabia's King Salman issued an order to partially lift the curfew in all regions of the kingdom, to become from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., starting Sunday through Wednesday May 13, while keeping a 24-hour curfew in Mecca and in previously isolated neighbourhoods, state news agency (SPA) said early on Sunday.
Read more »

Saudi Arabia partially lifts coronavirus curfews, but Mecca still on 24-hour lockdownSaudi Arabia partially lifts coronavirus curfews, but Mecca still on 24-hour lockdownSaudi King Salman also ordered that some businesses be allowed to reopen as the kingdom loosened lockdown measures.
Read more »

Saudi Arabia ends death penalty for minors and floggingsSaudi Arabia ends death penalty for minors and floggingsSaudi Arabia's King Salman has ordered an end to the death penalty for crimes committed by minors, according to a statement Sunday by a top official.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 03:03:08