Randy Boissonnault announced he will not run in upcoming election

Canada News News

Randy Boissonnault announced he will not run in upcoming election
Canada Latest News,Canada Headlines
  • 📰 SooToday
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 16 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 10%
  • Publisher: 85%

OTTAWA — Former cabinet minister Randy Boissonnault says he will not run again in the upcoming election. The Liberal party had confirmed Boissonnault as a candidate in Edmonton Centre, a riding he won in 2015, lost in 2019, then reclaimed in 2021.

OTTAWA — Former cabinet minister Randy Boissonnault says he will not run again in the upcoming election.

In a statement posted to X today, the former cabinet minister says the past year had been a difficult one for he and his family. The move is sure to further fuel speculation about where Prime Minister Mark Carney will run, who grew up in Edmonton and skated with his beloved Oilers hockey team on Thursday.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

SooToday /  🏆 8. in CA

Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Randy Boissonnault's former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsRandy Boissonnault's former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsOTTAWA — The company that was co-founded by former federal cabinet minister Randy Boissonnault is now barred from doing business with the federal government until 2030.
Read more »

Randy Boissonnault's former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsRandy Boissonnault's former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsOTTAWA — The company that was co-founded by former federal cabinet minister Randy Boissonnault is now barred from doing business with the federal government until 2030.
Read more »

Randy Boissonnault’s former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsRandy Boissonnault’s former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsGlobal Health Imports was at the centre of a series of scandals that eventually forced the Edmonton MP to quit cabinet
Read more »

Randy Boissonnault's former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsRandy Boissonnault's former company ineligible for government contracts for 5 yearsThe company that was co-founded by former federal cabinet minister Randy Boissonnault is now barred from doing business with the federal government until 2030.
Read more »

Boissonnault’s former company ineligible for federal contracts for 5 yearsBoissonnault’s former company ineligible for federal contracts for 5 yearsGlobal Health Imports, which Boissonnault started before he was elected in 2021, was at the centre of a series of scandals that eventually forced the Edmonton MP to quit cabinet.
Read more »

Ottawa condemns China for executing Canadians as Beijing points to drug crimeOttawa condemns China for executing Canadians as Beijing points to drug crimeOTTAWA — China's embassy in Ottawa says Beijing executed Canadian citizens earlier this year.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-05 10:57:59