Search and rescue officials are looking for three other men
This translation has been automatically generated and has not been verified for accuracy.Search and rescue officials say they have recovered the body of one fisherman and are looking for three other men missing off the south coast of Newfoundland.
Mark Gould, regional supervisor for search and rescue at the Maritime rescue sub-centre in St. John’s, says it appears the 12-metre fishing vessel sank, though the exact circumstances remain unclear.He said a few pieces of the boat and the man’s body were located early in the morning on Tuesday.
Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Report: Pistons begin search for new general manager - Sportsnet.caThe Detroit Pistons have begun searching for a new general manager to work with Senior Advisor of Basketball Operations Ed Stefanski, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reports.
Read more »
CBC’s Michael Enright to leave ‘The Sunday Edition’ for new one-hour radio programCBC says Enright’s last day as host of the weekly series will be June 28, when he will conclude 20 years with the morning program
Read more »
Ex-Pirates infielder Jung Ho Kang banned one year by Korean league - Sportsnet.caSouth Korea's Yonhap news agency reported Monday the suspension for Kang, who last week filed to be reinstated from the league's ``voluntarily retired'' list, will come into effect when he joins a KBO team. The ban will delay his anticipated return to the Korean league.
Read more »
KBO suspends former Pittsburgh Pirates infielder Jung Ho Kang for one year - TSN.caJung Ho Kang intended to return to the Korea Baseball Organization in his native South Korea, but his plans have been put on hold for at least a season. On Monday, the KBO issued a one-year suspension for the former Pittsburgh Pirates infielder due to a series of driving-under-the-influence arrests. The 33-year-old Kang must also do 300 hours of community service before he will be reinstated.
Read more »
Government inquiry warns Australia bushfires not a 'one-off event'An inquiry into Australia's recent bushfires that scorched an area larger than most nations and displaced thousands opened Monday, with a stark warning that such disasters would become longer and more frequent.
Read more »
Senior Living: Having a will makes good sense, but many still need oneMost people know the value of having a will, but I am still surprised by how many people who still don’t have one. Dying without a will means you have absolutely no say about any of your asse…
Read more »