Montreal Impact take on New England Revolution in MLS tournament opener - Sportsnet.ca

Canada News News

Montreal Impact take on New England Revolution in MLS tournament opener - Sportsnet.ca
Canada Latest News,Canada Headlines
  • 📰 Sportsnet
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 20 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 59%

The impactmontreal takes on the NERevolution in its opening match at the MLS is Back tournament on Thursday.

It’s a detail that isn’t lost on head coach Thierry Henry, who is well aware the task won’t be simple as his club takes on the New England Revolution in its opening match at the MLS is Back tournament.

Henry said the two teams should offer up a different contest from their first duel. The Impact were missing midfielder Victor Wanyama for the showdown in Montreal, while the Revolution were without midfielder Carles Gil. Both players are at the MLS is Back tournament. "We were able to surprise them with what we were doing, we’ll see and adapt to the situation," Henry said.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

Sportsnet /  🏆 57. in CA

Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Fiscal 'snapshot' to reveal economic impact of COVID-19 on Canadian economyFiscal 'snapshot' to reveal economic impact of COVID-19 on Canadian economyCanadians will get a clearer picture of the current state of the economy and national deficit when Finance Minister Bill Morneau unveils what’s been billed as an economic and fiscal 'snapshot' on Wednesday afternoon.
Read more »

‘Everything is good for us so far’: Impact players staying positive in bubble‘Everything is good for us so far’: Impact players staying positive in bubbleImpact players Samuel Piette and Victor Wanyama react to FC Dallas withdrawing from the MLS tournament, and how safe they feel inside the Orlando bubble.
Read more »

MLS is Back: Where Canada's teams stand ahead of the tournament - Sportsnet.caMLS is Back: Where Canada's teams stand ahead of the tournament - Sportsnet.caThe MLS is Back Tournament kicks off on Wednesday, but the Canadian clubs won't be in action until later in the week. Here's an in-depth look at where they stand ahead of the tournament.
Read more »

‘Everything is good for us so far’: Impact players staying positive in bubble‘Everything is good for us so far’: Impact players staying positive in bubbleImpact players Samuel Piette and Victor Wanyama react to FC Dallas withdrawing from the MLS tournament, and how safe they feel inside the Orlando bubble.
Read more »

Report: FC Dallas will not compete in MLS tournament - TSN.caReport: FC Dallas will not compete in MLS tournament - TSN.caFC Dallas will reportedly not compete in the MLS is Back tournament due to a high number of players testing positive for COVID-19, according to Paul Tenorio of The Athletic.
Read more »

MLS is Back Tournament: League rejigs schedule as 5 Nashville SC players test positive for COVID-19MLS is Back Tournament: League rejigs schedule as 5 Nashville SC players test positive for COVID-19The Nashville vs. Chicago match was originally planned as one Wednesday's two opening games. Yesterday, FC Dallas was forced to withdraw after 10 players and a coach tested positive
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 05:25:28