Manchester United striker Mason Greenwood accused of assaulting woman
Police say they are working to "establish the full circumstances" after a woman accused Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood of assaulting her.
On Sunday video, photos, and an audio recording were posted on the woman's Instagram account before being deleted.Manchester United said they "do not condone violence of any kind". They said they had been made aware of the allegations on social media but would make no further comment until the "facts have been established."The 20-year-old footballer, who made his debut for the club in March 2019, signed a four-year deal in February 2021 after rising up through the ranks of the United academy.
Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
Manchester United issue statement after Mason Greenwood accused of attacking girlfriendManchester United have released a statement after Mason Greenwood's girlfriend accused him of attacking her in a shocking Instagram post.
Read more »
Man U respond after domestic abuse allegations against Mason GreenwoodManchester United have responded after allegations were levelled against the club’s striker Mason Greenwood on social media.
Read more »
Manchester United issue statement after Mason Greenwood accused of attacking girlfriendManchester United have released a statement after Mason Greenwood's girlfriend accused him of attacking her in a shocking Instagram post.
Read more »