Kenosee Superslides shut down until 2022
Armstrong then received a letter on July 20 from the SHA informing him that the business would not be granted an operational license.This came as a surprise to Armstrong who said that he felt very strongly that all issues had been addressed to allow the park to be up and running.
Armstrong said there was an option to appeal the decision but the process in Saskatchewan can take up to 30 days so he made the difficult decision to shut down operations for the year.season, 50 people lost their jobs and I figure it’s all due to a lack of communication between us and the health authority,” Armstrong said.
“We had to walk in and say to our staff, ‘guess what kids, you don’t have a summer job anymore.’ That really really hurt,” he said. Armstrong also understands the public’s frustration with the slides being closed for a second year in a row.“People plan their holidays around here, they book their hotels, they book their campsites so they can bring their kids to the slides, and everyone is disappointed,” he said.
Despite all of the recent setbacks, Armstrong said that Kenosee Superslides are looking forward to being back in
Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines
Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.
RCMP investigating discovery of man’s body in river in Cochrane, Alta. - Calgary | Globalnews.caAn investigation is underway to determine how a 36-year-old man died and ended up in the Bow River in Cochrane, Alta., the RCMP said on Thursday.
Read more »