Ford's three-part unsecured debt offering worth $8 billion: IFR

Canada News News

Ford's three-part unsecured debt offering worth $8 billion: IFR
Canada Latest News,Canada Headlines
  • 📰 Reuters
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 21 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 12%
  • Publisher: 97%

Ford Motor Co will launch a three-part unsecured debt offering of $8 billion, yielding up to 9.6% on the 10-year loan, capital markets intelligence provider International Financing Review reported on Friday.

FILE PHOTO: Ford logo is pictured at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show in Frankfurt, Germany September 10, 2019. REUTERS/Wolfgang Rattay

- Ford Motor Co will launch a three-part unsecured debt offering of $8 billion, yielding up to 9.6% on the 10-year loan, capital markets intelligence provider International Financing Review reported on Friday. Ford said earlier in the day that it would tap debt markets to shore up its cash reserves as the coronavirus outbreak pummeled vehicles sales, but the automaker did not disclose the amount.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

Reuters /  🏆 2. in US

Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

This $8 Drugstore Liner Gives Me the Easiest, Most Perfect Cat EyeThis $8 Drugstore Liner Gives Me the Easiest, Most Perfect Cat EyeThis $8 Drugstore Liquid Liner Gives Me the Easiest, Most Perfect Cat Eye
Read more »

Ford warns of large surprise loss and revenue miss, but stock surgesFord warns of large surprise loss and revenue miss, but stock surgesFord Motor Co. undefined warned Friday of a large surprise loss and a revenue miss, but shares rose in premarket trading as part of a broader stock market...
Read more »

Ford Says It's On Track To Begin Making Ventilators Next WeekFord Says It's On Track To Begin Making Ventilators Next WeekThe carmaker will be able to manufacture 50,000 ventilators by July 4, a Ford official tells Morning Edition. It is retooling a plant in Michigan, which is scheduled to begin operations Monday.
Read more »

GE, Ford sign $336 million federal contract to make ventilators for coronavirus outbreakGE, Ford sign $336 million federal contract to make ventilators for coronavirus outbreakGeneral Electric and Ford Motor will produce 50,000 ventilators for the U.S. government under the Defense Production Act for $336 million, federal officials announced Thursday.
Read more »

Former Kew Exec Jonathan Ford Launches New Distribution BannerFormer Kew Exec Jonathan Ford Launches New Distribution BannerThe new company has already landed rights to a new HBO/BBC doc from 'Leaving Neverland' producer Dan Reed.
Read more »

Ford, General Motors To Begin Manufacturing Car-Sized VentilatorsFord, General Motors To Begin Manufacturing Car-Sized VentilatorsThe American automotive industry is taking action in the fight against coronavirus, and manufacturers all across the country are pledging to use their factories to produce much-needed ventilators, so long as no one minds that the ventilators will look like and be the same size as cars. OPR has the latest on this heroic undertaking.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-04 17:41:51