Ford Condemns ‘Reckless’ Brampton Party Attended By 200 People

Canada News News

Ford Condemns ‘Reckless’ Brampton Party Attended By 200 People
Canada Latest News,Canada Headlines
  • 📰 HuffPostCanada
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 19 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 11%
  • Publisher: 53%

“I’ve never seen anything like it,” Ford said.

“Throw everything in the kitchen sink at them. $100,000, everything else. You really gotta question people,” Ford said Monday at his daily news conference.

Ford said there was a shooting at the address of one of the parties, but Villers said the shooting was Sunday night and not at the same address of the Saturday party, although police also attended a social gathering at the address of the shooting earlier in the night in Brampton.. Gatherings are limited to 10 people, with physical distancing requirements in effect.

We have summarized this news so that you can read it quickly. If you are interested in the news, you can read the full text here. Read more:

HuffPostCanada /  🏆 61. in CA

Canada Latest News, Canada Headlines

Similar News:You can also read news stories similar to this one that we have collected from other news sources.

Doug Ford says hosts of 200-person Brampton party should face ‘full extent of the law'Doug Ford says hosts of 200-person Brampton party should face ‘full extent of the law'The region remains in Stage 2 of the province’s reopening plan, limiting gatherings to a maximum of 10 people with physical distancing in effect
Read more »

Police disperse Brampton, Ont. house party with as many as 200 attendeesPolice disperse Brampton, Ont. house party with as many as 200 attendeesPolice and bylaw officers in Brampton, Ont. say they dispersed a house party attended by as many as 200 people on Saturday night.
Read more »

Doug Ford says hosts of 200-person Brampton party should face ‘full extent of the law'Doug Ford says hosts of 200-person Brampton party should face ‘full extent of the law'The region remains in Stage 2 of the province’s reopening plan, limiting gatherings to a maximum of 10 people with physical distancing in effect
Read more »

Coronavirus Update: Latin America leads world in total casesCoronavirus Update: Latin America leads world in total casesJuly 26: Florida records 9,300 new cases; Officers break up house party with at least 200 guests west of Toronto
Read more »

Westwood to skip PGA Championship due to COVID concerns in the U.S.Westwood to skip PGA Championship due to COVID concerns in the U.S.Former world number one Lee Westwood will not attend upcoming tournaments, including PGA Championship next month
Read more »

Marlins postpone home opener after multiple positive COVID-19 tests - Sportsnet.caMarlins postpone home opener after multiple positive COVID-19 tests - Sportsnet.caThe Miami Marlins' home opener against the Baltimore Orioles Monday has been postponed after multiple Marlins players and coaches tested positive for COVID-19.
Read more »



Render Time: 2025-04-06 06:57:35